All youth are invited to spend an afternoon in the kitchen with Bishop Alberto Morales
Looking for inspiration? Spend an afternoon slicing, dicing, dining and discussing the faith with Bishop Alberto Morales, the bishop’s mother, and other clergy from the diocese. Enjoy great food and fellowship, a small group cooking lesson, and games and prizes for all involved! Dinner included!
Not only will you get to cook with the Bishop, but all who attend will enjoy eating all the delicious dishes that will be prepared. Bp. Alberto will prepare a Puerto Rican Dish!
- Where: Holy Trinity Church, Geneseo IL (map)
- When: Saturday, October 4, 2014, beginning at 2 pm
- Who: Ages 9 and up
Sign up right away!
- Registration is required by October 1st, so that we have enough space and supplies for everyone.
- To reserve your space, please email Fr. Donald Sackett , event coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult escorts/parents are welcome, but only youth will be allowed to cook with Bishop Morales!
- Youth from each group should bring a recipe and ingredients for their favorite side dish, which they’ll prepare with Bp. Morales.